Smile! It’s that time of year again, the children are off school soon and you’ll have to keep them occupied for six weeks come rain or shine and with little people at home it’s inevitable that before too many school holiday hours have passed that your house will look like a toy store and that your windows will receive attention, yes, let’s call it that, from little hands, noses pressed to the glass, and the spoils of their creative pursuits. Who doesn’t want a glittery window?
There are a few options of how to contain your exasperation with finger printed, paint dotted, nose shaped spotted and smeared windows and conservatories.
- Ban children from wandering within a metre of any glass pane lest they smear, streak or mark the surface.
- Don’t let little ones out of your sight and run around after them like a mad parent who is desperate not to have to clean their window every half an hour, probably losing the will to live as the days pass.
- Allow some friendly, professional, willing window cleaning specialists to pop round and clean your windows interior (and exterior) to a wonderful finish. Who knows, the shine might even look so spectacular that the kids won’t want to touch it because it looks magical!
- Keep them outside rain or shine, that way the rain can wash prints off the exterior, the interior remains spotless and you don’t climb the walls assessing the streaks.
- Board up the windows and conservatory areas, who needs daylight and space anyway?
- Their grandparents love to see them, six weeks won’t be too long, will it?
If you didn’t choose number 3 then please go sit on the naughty step for ten minutes. We sympathise, but no, not allowed.
So, who are these willing professionals with magical window cleaning abilities?
That would be us. We are superheroes at making a house look more like a home and letting light pour in through spotless and smear free windows.
As professionals we act swiftly and banish all signs of where little people may have been on panes, we can’t guarantee that the kids won’t be back at the windows but you’ll be glad that you called us in to work on your interior and hopefully the exterior too.
It’s safer to call us in than to clean your windows yourself and we use specialist tools to ensure the best and brightest results, always at a reasonable and competitive price.
Sorry, we’d love to do it for free but our kids are demanding days out and that we let them eat their own body weight in ice cream sundaes during the holidays.
We cover south east Kent, that includes Canterbury, Faversham, Herne Bay, Thanet, Sandwich and Whitstable. So instead of tearing your hair out give us a quick call.
In the meantime, deep breath, stay strong, it’ll soon be school time again!